Last updated: 5/28/01
Q. Is there an easy way to reconfigure
ICS after it is installed?
A. Allan McComb's ICSconfig is an easy to use utility
for configuring Windows 98 SE/Me Internet Connection Sharing (ICS):
- Change the IP address and subnet mask
- Enable/disable the DHCP server
- Change the DHCP IP address scope
- Enable/disable DNS
- Map IP Addresses for servers, etc. behind ICS
- Punch Ports for games, etc. through ICS
- Tweak registry settings
You can download it here. Read
the readMe.txt link/file for instructions. See Screen Shots for examples.