Dual boot machine with Win98SE on drive C and XP Pro on drive D. HP722 prints on 98SE but will not print on XP. Jobs show in spool, just won't print. Will not print a test page. no error messages. have uninstalled and re-installed three times. Help!
1. RE: Dual boot printing woes DJ Net2Infinity Apr-16-02 09:34 AM In response to message 0
1. Has it ever worked or is this a new install?
2. What are you uninstalling the driver or the printer?
3. RE: Dual boot printing woes bushman635 May-02-02 09:22 AM In response to message 1
It has never worked. Have installed both. Have followed HP directions on installing. No Luck.
2. RE: Dual boot printing woes lbyard Apr-16-02 09:40 AM In response to message 0