| » » » » Tech Tip: AMI Ultra160 SCSI RAID Controller|
lbyard Sep-26-00 06:20 PM
Tech Tips: Ultra160 SCSI
To Achieve Maximum MegaRAID Performance:
- Put the OS on a separate array.
- Split the drives in the RAID array among two channels for maximum
- Select 64 KB stripe size, write back, no read-ahead, direct I/O policies.
- Make sure channels are set for Ultra2 mode or Ultra3 (depending on the
card and drives used).
- Make sure the cabling is high-quality LVD with twisted configuration.
Guides | How to |
Online Store |
Forums | Forum
| Links |
News | Newsletter |
About Dux |
Advertising | Contact Info |