Not a big problem (i dont think) but when i turn on my comp. in the boot sequence it says " CMOS checksum error - Defaults loaded " at the bottom. If i push F1, then i can still access windows XP and i cant tell what this problem does... ANY HELP?
1. RE: New Computer Problem DJ Net2Infinity Apr-18-02 10:05 PM In response to message 0
Usually, CMOS Checksum error can be solved by:
1. Checking the CMOS settings to ensure their correct.
2. Check the CMOS battery, it may need to be replaced.
3. Flash or reflash the mobo, to reset the CMOS.
2. RE: New Computer Problem lbyard Apr-19-02 10:20 AM In response to message 1