Site Search

Site Info

Home » Forums » Forum Archives » Networking and Internet Sharing » Topic # 766

I need help with my Home Network
Diamondback_007 Mar-24-01 07:10 AM
In my house, we have two computers hooked up directly to an ethernet hub, and the hub is hooked up to the internet gateway box. We have DSL service which is what the gateway and hub are for but I wanted to know if it is possible to set up a NetBEUI network so the two computers can exchange files and share printers. Thank You.

1. RE: I need help with my Home Network
lbyard Mar-24-01 04:40 PM
In response to message 0
You can run NetBEUI in addition to TCP/IP, but TCP/IP is the only protocol you should need for a file and printer sharing. See our How to articles for setting-up Windows to do it. Larry

| Home | Guides | How to | Reviews | Online Store | FAQ | Forums | Forum Archives |
| Links | News | Newsletter | About Dux | Advertising | Contact Info | Privacy |