On startup there are things that startup and or come up on my screen, how do I stop these things from starting up? Like I just downloaded a new version of paltalk but it did not have an option to not start at startup, but when I booted up it started also and I don't want that. I found what I am looking for before but I can't remember how I got there.
1. RE: unwanted startup items DJ Net2Infinity Aug-01-02 07:47 PM In response to message 0
What version of windows?
2. RE: unwanted startup items js1257 Aug-01-02 08:19 PM In response to message 1
3. RE: unwanted startup items DJ Net2Infinity Aug-01-02 08:33 PM In response to message 2
1. Go to Start, then to RUN.
2. Type msconfig, and press Enter.
3. Click on the Startup tab and then uncheck the boxes of the items you dont want to start when Windows loads.
4. Click apply, or Save I cant remember which.
4. RE: unwanted startup items js1257 Aug-01-02 09:08 PM In response to message 3
Brian, Thank you! That was what I was looking for but could not remember how to get there. Thanx again!