DUX COMPUTER DIGEST

 

Site Search

Site Info

Home » Forums » Forum Archives » General » Topic # 90

Live Chassis
avalnche69 Nov-14-00 02:32 AM
Does anyone know why my computer chassis would be live? Whenever i touch it I get a shock. Its a little more than touching a 9V battery to your tounge. Any ideas??? dscata@fit.edu I appreciate any help. I was thinking it was my power supply, but i dont want to buy one if i dont have to. Thanks a lot

1. RE: Live Chassis
lbyard Nov-14-00 10:45 AM
In response to message 0
I have seen this problem several times. It could be faulty building wiring, especially ground. Suggest moving the computer to another location and see if it still zapping people. Larry

| Home | Guides | How to | Reviews | Online Store | FAQ | Forums | Forum Archives |
| Links | News | Newsletter | About Dux | Advertising | Contact Info | Privacy |